Thursday, November 8, 2012

Get rid of it!!

I remember making the decision to go natural and reading articles about woman doing the BIG CHOP...and telling myself NO WAY not me, but then realized that it wasn't about just cutting your hair, but it was letting go and starting fresh. Letting go and stripping yourself of the past and showing a new YOU. For those of you that are afraid to do it...go ahead. It's OK, it's self powering. It doesn't make sense holding on to "dead ends". Now I didn't do the "big chop" lol ( was too chicken) but I took it step by step. Every week-3weeks I would grab hold of those scissors and clip, clip, clip lol. Until eventually when there was about 2 1/2 inches left, I told my self "go ahead cut off the rest" ...and I did. It was short...and it felt GOOD. In no time my hair started to grow. So go ahead GET RID OF IT!!!!.....ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment